Thursday, January 29, 2009

New year new resolution

Happy Chinese New Year people.

God is amazing in my life. Never thought I would have such a great day and great resolution.

Everytime I thought God could just bring me to any place. I do not need to plan and just follow. Guess I was half right only. I have the choice to determine what I need to do and how to do it. God is always there to protect and guide me if anything went wrong.

So, start from today I would start to plan my life and give it to God for blessing.
Everything has to be done by ourselves.. Then only God's blessing is so effective.

It is the same for my church activities. I know it would be the same for my relationship. God would bless me in this. I knew HE would. HE is my man~~

Take care people. Have a great new year. Spend it with family, with friends and with your loved ones. JUST don't spend it alone.

God bless.

No comments: