Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Stand Firm on My Ground

It has being quite awhile since I come back on writing this blog. Not that I am busy, but just feel that there's no point writing. I think..

These days, the weather are getting hotter. So hot, that I think is unbearable. Even here, the summer really would not make me sweat. Makes me feel that winter could be better than summer.

Anyway, I always heard this phrase. "Summer is the season for romantic relationship." Haha.. Don't ask me where I heard this, coz I never remember.

Until now, I always feel God always have HIS way of pushing us towards the way HE wanted. I don't know how HE did it but it always turns out all the outcome is not what I imagined. But since God is in control, I have nothing to worry. Just gonna do my best to work everything out. I know God would provide me with all the things that I need.

Like my HUGE title said, My Life Starts Here. It IS a TURNING POINT for me. Coming to Japan is unexpected for me. Being able to survive here is also unexpected for me as well. God definitely have HIS plan for me. Because everything seems to going towards the right way.

These few months, I think God trying to settle me down. Well, for starters, I always have a feeling that within 3 years, I would be married and going on with my life non-single. Argh.. so sad, I have to put my Europe trip aside and focus on God's work. Well, I guess it is time anyway. Working for God full time. Guess playing too long kinda makes us all tired as well, emotionally and physically. AND time is not on our side. Coz we all grow older day by day.

For these few months, I have keep asking God. Where is my life partner then? If needed to settle down, I would want someone to accompany me. Would not like to live my life alone. And yeah, who would want that?

Well, from this day on. Would rush forward. Not looking back into my past and feel sad. It is time to move forward and see what God have in store for me.

To tell the truth, till now and in my future. I always hold on to one words. Never change no matter what. That is LOVE. I always have the heart to love people, love myself and love everything around me. Eventhough I might look cold and not open up to people, but I am trying my best to love people around me, who needed love from people.

Talk about love. Start from yesterday, I am having a 40 days fasting. This is to prove to God that I am serious about wanting my friend gotten safe. I wanted God to present miracle to my friend so that she can realize God is the only true God who can save her soul and her life. Well, 40 days fasting dinner is so hard. But to prove my sincerity to God. It is something I have to do. Just hope the results works.

That's it from me today. Everyone have a great day ahead. God bless.

P.S. It is really a hot day. Feel like getting some ice-cream. But on dieting and fasting. So sad. And study so hard. Pray for me ok? 皆さん、頑張れ。皆の生活は絶対に楽しみになります。

q(^_^)p

No comments: