Monday, April 7, 2008

Living in this crazy world.

These two days, I have being doing some journaling about my spiritual life. Throughout my journaling, I always have the idea that God had given me victory. All I have to do is believe and wait still for the promise to come to me.

These days, I have being waiting for a job. I have being waiting for my turn to earn my own money. Well, to tell the truth, I am trying to teach. But since no students, I am kinda free.

Life here without money is suffering. Haha.. Sadly to say, now I suddenly realized when we need money to survive.. God is very important all of the sudden because in this life, we need HIM to survive in this crazy world.

Guess everyone have their world to live right? I need to find my own already. I have being wondering around for too long.

Living here suddenly opens up my mind about the reality of life. Makes me a better person, ( Hopefully ). And also let me understand about ways to survive in this world.

No comments: