Friday, April 11, 2008

Breakthrough in my Life

To tell the truth, I never know God can be this persuasive. Haha.. I felt like now I have being put into a hot pan and ask me to be still.. to wait for my turn to move. Regardless it is about work or about my life.

HE is teaching me patience. In my room, HE teach me how to be patient with my room mate. In outside, HE teach me to be patient to wait for a job. A job that is suitable for me.

Funny isn't it? How our life turns out. These days slowly, I am letting go of my own plan and stick to God's plan.

I always feel it is a waste to let go of my own plan to go Europe and have a travel before I reach 30. But God always have HIS plan to mess up ours. Well, just go with the flow I guess.

Now I don't care anymore. Just stay here and focus on what I should be doing for God. Not for myself. Maybe that would produce more fruits for me. And also help me to settle down as well. Struggle in my life maybe would help me grow.

These days, it is only about me and God. About building my relationship with God. About me building relationship with people and also have a great life ahead with my trust on GOD.

Anyway, my life still good. Just going through some changes. Good changes that would bring me to a better place. I always believe God has a plan for me. All I need to do is trust in GOD and go for it. Maybe one day I would realized the dreams that God always put in my heart.

Take care people. May God bless you all too.

P.S. Always praying for my friends in Malaysia, Australia and Japan. Of course, Indonesia friends as well.. ;)

No comments: