Sunday, March 23, 2008

Love (愛)

"Other country are lack of food, and physical resources. But Japan is a country, which is lack of love."

I love this phrase given by Jesus Life House's pastor today. That's right. Ever since I step into Japan. I can hear peoples' cry for love here. They are crying out for attention and peoples' care for them.

Here in Japan, it is a very advanced country. Everyone is living comfortably for their lives. When every physical need is being covered, people would yearn for something higher, LOVE. Strange isn't it. Those poor country people, would love each other and would appreciate with what they have. Yet, on the other hand, those rich country people, like Japan, they yearn for something which could never be able to be bought by money, which is love.

Everyday in Japan, I felt so burdened. Especially when I walk down on the street, seeing people talking to each other, all I felt is emptiness in their conversation and emptiness in their heart and faces. I wanted so much to tell them about God. Tell them about how great to believe in the one and only God.

I realized that Easter day, today not only about Jesus died for us and rose again. I felt that Easter day is also another event, which is important for us to renew our spirit to walk on the path of life.

God is amazing. I always believe that if we follow HIS plan, HE would provide us with everything that we need according to HIS will and HIS time. I always know the Holy Spirit have being guiding me to find the right church, the right people, the right job and the right university.

Well, ever since I felt that I being "planted" in Japan. Everything I need would be supplied to me. I felt peace in me. God is always with us and would help us walk thru the storm no matter what.

Lastly, let me tell you all about a song I found.
The youtube site for this song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kESLwpNZ_4

"This road that I'm taking twists and turns.
My Life, My Chance turning dreams into reality.
Down on this path, faced with so many things.
Sometimes I feel like giving up and turn away.

Can't seem to go on. And I've been thru' this before.
Now where am I? Where go I stand? A little lost here.
But I'll remember. All those times you've brought me thru'.
I'd be a fool to give up cos' the goal is near.

I'll move on. I'll go on. Lord I will take your hand.
And you will guide me along. Survive thru' this storm.
Yes, I will walk down this road.
And my passion drive will lead me on.

Here I am. Once again. Caught in the rain.
Looking back . I've come this far. And I want to carry on.

Take a step at a time. It's allright.
Even thru' this rain, I want to smile again.

Don't hold back now. And I've been thru' this before.
Now where am I? Where do I stand?
A little lost here. But I'll remember.
All those times you've brought me thru'.
I can feel the sun shinning down on me.

Here I am. Here I am. Lord I will take your hand.
And you will guide me along. Survive thru' this storm.

So I say, come what may. I'll hold on to my hope.
Yes, I will walk down this road.
And my passion drive will lead me on. "

Sang by Olivia Ong.
Title: I'll Move On

This song here. Tells exactly of my feeling. Everyday no matter where we are. No matter what problem we faced. Just seek God and remember all the good times HE had provide for us. We should have faith in God. Be thankful for each day and be strong everyday in the path that we are walking. One day, we will reach our goal and achieve our vision for God.

God bless people who read this blog. Have a great Easter day. And always be happy.

皆さんは頑張ね。毎日は神さまに頼むね。お元気で。

No comments: