Thursday, March 20, 2008

Life Taken for Granted

My life have always being taken for granted. I never realized how much I had until I felt like loosing it.

This trip back to Malaysia for me is a huge impact in my life. This is a turning point for me. I felt that this trip makes me realized how much family and friends mean for me. It makes me realized that I have lost so much time in the period that I took for granted.

B4 this, I lived in Australia for 5 years. Never felt that I would miss my family. Not even a bit ( Sad to mention but true ). Maybe because I always went back home each year. Now, I have to earn my own living here. All by myself. Without my parents help. It is more like I am starting my own life. So would not be going home so frequent compare to last time. Somehow it makes me sad thinking of it.

Suddenly my life being so sentimental. So emotional.

Living alone in a foreign country all by ourselves can be very tiring. Everything have to be done all by ourselves. Washing clothes, cooking, Repair things, etc, we have to be independent. Feels awkward for me, because all the while parents have my back and keep giving me support and help me go forward. It is awkward that from now on, I have to support my own back and pick myself up.

Life for me is too comfortable all these while. I agree that I had being a kid all these time and maybe caused alot of problem for my family as well. Now I guess I need to grow up and start my own chapter of my life.

Well, thats all from me now. Hope I can find my own path from now on. So that I can prove to everyone that I can live without my parents support and give my parents the re-assurance as well.

Lastly, wanted to say God is always my best friend. Without HIM in my life, I would not be who I am now and end up in where I am now. (^_^)

No comments: