Sunday, August 17, 2008

God Loves YOU

How many of you knows that Jesus loves you? That God loves you for who you are? No matter what you done? Just as long as you open up your heart to believe in this God. You could have great future, great life and of course gained eternal life.

Has anyone being wondering why love is so important? Why people so need love? Has anyone felt so deep in their heart that they long for something which money can't buy? Something to fill the emptiness in their heart? Well, that emptiness feel is which God created in our heart and could only fill by our Lord Jesus Christ.

All of us needs love no matter you agree with me or not. In our everyday life, we need love to continue our long and hard journey, we need love to care for other people and receive the same treatment that we want people to treat us.

Just two days ago, one of my friend talked to me about his life in Japan. About how hard it is to live in Japan without money. Abou how hard it is to survive to in Japan with working so much until you do not know whether "We live to work?" or "We work to live?"


Well, someone might ask, what is the difference between two? I can say there is a HUGE difference between both. "We live to work." means that work is everything. Everyday we have to work to earn money and money would never be enough for these grouusp of people. These group of people would never be happy in their life because all their life is to chase after money. They are being controlled by money.

While, "We work to live." is just mean that we just need to earn money to survive in this world. Which means we are not control by money. These group of people could be satisfied with whenever they earned and would be happy in their life.

Well, which group are you? Most people would not admit that they are the first group. Because it is true that we live in a world where money is important. But should we choose to be control by money or we should be living in content?

Just on last week our church anniversary, I heard about God is a relationship God. HE wants to have relationship with us and it is up to us whether to accept or not.

Everytime I see my non-christian friends, I always have the urge to help them. To help them out of their suffering and to live a better life. Well, not that after becoming christian, we would have comfortable life and money would fall down from the sky. But it is just means that if these people would become christian, they would have LORD JESUS CHRIST walk with them. This would assist them in seeing a brighter future, and having not to rely on themselves in their life. Like us christian, I felt that we have Jesus in our life and that makes us more bold to believe that Lord Jesus can help us change our life and could lead us to a brighter and better future.

To tell the truth, now I could only understand that the only way to save my friends is to show God through me and also to tell them about christ as much as I can. All I could do now to help them is to pray for these people and hope God can change their life.

You know? Maybe you are one of the person that I am praying for now, who knows right? All it takes for you to have a brighter and better future is to have faith in this God of ours, that mean the God of you and me. I really have the confidence to say that as long as you believe that Jesus can help you in accomplish your dream, and you open up your heart to let God into your life, you would definetly see difference in your life and would have a great future ahead.

These days, I am so glad to be in Japan. Eventhough I am going through hard times, but when I see my friends around me, I felt I am so blessed by God. For no need to work so hard and still could survive here. For being able to eat well and go to church every Sunday. Simply, for being able to breath and speak to my friends. It is all I need now. There is nothing much more important to me than to be alive and well.

All right, it is time for sleeping. Take care friends. God bless. Have a great week ahead. (^_^)

No comments: