Friday, August 1, 2008

Birthday

If you ask me, what is my birthday wish? Last year, I would tell you that to travel to Europe and have the best trip is my best wish. Now, I would tell you that my life is to live for God, so I wish for my friends to be save.



This year's birthday, makes me realized alot about my own weaknesses. Especially in terms of my relationship with people. Actually, I never felt so helpless before. To tell the truth, these days I only realized that God could only use those who are helpless to the things in this world. The more we felt confident that we can live this life ourselves, the less we can depend on God and ask HIM to help us grow.



Today is my birthday. What a great day. I felt so excited because it is the day that I was born and put on this EARTH for a reason. Since yesterday night, I felt the warmth of my friends, who sends me wishes and wish me happy birthday. Finally I could see and sense the importance of friends in my life. But I wonder if it is too late. At all these times, I neglected my friends and only care for myself.



In this birthday, I have a two wishes that I prayed to God. One is to help me to bring more unsaved friends into knowing God. I would not want my friends to miss this awesome opportunity to find eternal life. Second is to help me to improve my communication skill and help me to know more people. Now, I wanted friends, and more importantly, wanted someone special that God appointed to me to help me accomplish tasks that given by God.



Let me tell you all something. Yesterday night, is my first time to feel birthday being brought to me. 5 of my friends, bought some cakes and brought to my room at 12.15am and sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY song to me. I suddenly felt so happy, because first time celebrate at exactly August 1st. This would be a very memorable day for me.



Thank you those people for brightens up my days. And I wanted to thank you my mother, Janice, and friends that send me birthday wishes. Really appreciate it.



But to tell the truth, it is also my first time to felt loneliness during my birthday. It felt so empty when no one is giving me wishes during my birthday period and felt so weird. But at the end, I felt worth it. Because, at the end I finally know that no one deserts me, I still have friends around me.

In addition for my first celebration on August 1st, I also had another celebration on August 2nd, it is better than the first celebration I think. Because this time I celebrate with my brother and sister in Christ. It felt better, and more happy. Wait till I have the time to load the pics, I received a gift that is a shape of FISH. And also got SUNFLOWER as my birthday gift. Weird isn't it. Get sunflower for birthday but it was great. Until the dinner time..

This is the story.

Me and my friend (Ms Sarah) decided to have meal at Shinjuku. Where there would be alot of people waiting. And I stand at a place holding my withering flower and had to wait for TWO AND HALF HOURS before I can get my meal. It was the longest meal I ever had. Being waited for so long and nearly fainted. Not to mentioned my WITHERING FLOWER. And can you guys ever imagined people besides you are leaving and only left you there? I had that feeling that day. Everyone met their friends and left. Only me standing there and wait and wait. And finally, see her and got my meal. And also I managed to survive and reach home safely.. :P

Great dinner anyway. Love the food at the restaurant. Not because I am hungry but it is really delicious food. And also not paid by myself. So everythings GOOD.. haha.. Ya, did I mentioned that we came back home in a CONGESTED TRAIN as well? It is so crowded that I had to hold my WITHERING FLOWER up on high to prevent being squashed.

Haha. But Great experience. Never forget my second time of birthday celebration. First one is normal and good. But second one is unforgettable. I am amazed by how much patience I have as well.. haha..

Anyway, thats it from me. This is my birthday report and hope everything fine with everyone that reading this blog. God bless. (^_^)

No comments: