Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Praise the God all mighty

Well, why do I use this title? I also wonder.

But after being living alone for one month plus and all, I realized this is my life. The path that I chose. Should not be afraid. Should not complain.

Apart from all the complains that I told alot of myy friends before, I really like my life here. I feel afraid everyday of whether I would do something wrong. But I guess life is this way. The truth is that we all would do mistakes sometimes, but all we have to do is believe in the almighty God. I am now trying hard to have faith in God and just follow HIS way. Not gonna try to take over the wheels if possible.

Doesn't anyone have complains and grumbles? I wonder where they would try to drop that bomb into? I feel that I have no where to drop those bombs. Maybe I did not trust anyone. Or I know no one would want to hear negatives.

So, from today on..I would hide it. Hide it deep inside my heart. Never would take it out. This way, no one gets hurt and no one would feel it. And I would always speak positively from then.

Life is suppose to be fun huh. Life is suppose to be no worries huh. Thats what my mum told me anyway. But I realized we all would have problems. Then what do we do? Change the music in our heart to some horror song? or do we put in some Godly music so that we can face it and make a difference?

Being here for so long. Makes me feels Japan is really a good place to find God and find ourselves. Like I said, I feel belong here. Well, thats me anyway. Hope God would continue bless me with the things that I am doing. God is always there for me. So I believe if you too believe in HIM, you would be bless too.

No comments: